Philips GoGear 8 GB (Music/Video Player)  » Electronics  »
  • The size is also interesting because it is more or less like a credit card
  • The videos are in a resolution of 220x176 pixels, if you find a player to see videos to convert, I recommend the Philips Media Converter, is doing well with me
  • I think the price paid for the product quality is excellent, sounds very good and manageability without touch screen is very good
  • I like the fact that it reads WMA because this program works better in this format

• by BCastle

One of the things that most attract the attention of this music player is its 8 GB capacity, a capacity with which we can enjoy videos and music to a high standard.

The size is also interesting because it is more or less like a credit card. size. In spite of the size the screen is 2 inches and shows good color image quality.

–What functions does this player have— - Play music files in mp3 and wma format.

- Voice recording, or record what you want whenever you want without missing one. This thanks to the microphone.

- Technology FullSound with which we listen with more quality mp3 music you play.

- Digital FM Radio that can record up to 20 different stations to avoid having to go after looking again.

–What does

reproduce:— With this player, mainly what we can do is listen to music as I said earlier in mp3 or wma format, but we can watch videos (movies or video clips) and also see photos.

The videos are in a resolution of 220×176 pixels, if you find a player to see videos to convert, I recommend the Philips Media Converter, is doing well with me.

—How to transfer files—- This player comes with a cable that connects to computer via USB 2.0 port and quickly pass the files you want to Philips GoGear. It has 8GB of capacity, more than enough for me.

—-What comes with the box—- - CD with software necessary to connect the player to your PC.

- USB cable.

- And above all, the Philips GoGear 8GB player :).

———MY OPINION————- ...

• It is a player that I love both externally and internally, has many good features and I have not thought to change it because I’m very happy with it.

I think the price paid for the product quality is excellent, sounds very good and manageability without touch screen is very good. The color screen looks great but, frankly, is not what matters to me most of the entire equipment. (220×176 pixels)

It has the usual buttons: Options, up, down, forward, backward and play / pause. If you press the button for longer it changes more quickly into the menu where you are.

The songs are dragged from the browser, or Windows Media Player. I like the fact that it reads WMA because this program works better in this format.

It has a large amount of memory

(8GB capacity) with which I can enjoy all the music I like and I do not really care about how many songs are stuck in it and I always have enough space. I like to put some video from time to time and for any trip I’ve put up some series, but I am more of the music kinda-guy.

Its sound is very good and I do not hear any distortion or noise, in addition to its new technology appears that the serious FullSound heard much better and you can hear everything on their side, instruments, voice, …

It is small and I recommend it, I’m always thinking about the iPod because it’s Apple, because it is small, but this has some very similar features and is worth a lot cheaper. Its price is 70 or 80 euro, not much else. So, I recommend it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 167071182600531/k2311a077/7.7.10