Suave 24 Hour Spray-On Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love this stuff and it's conveniently cheap

• by Carrie Ann McMillian
      This spray-on deodorant comes in many fragrances and it works wonderfully. I use it for a maybe strange purpose.

I sweat in other places besides my underarms so I use stick deodorant for my underarms and the spray for other places on my body.

I can honestly

say that this spray keeps me fresh for the entire day and night.

I use it every morning and when I do a smell test, I find that I am fresh and I want to fan myself all over the place.

I personally love the powder scent.

...

• I have had compliments from guys saying that I smell just like powder when they walk beside around or near me.

I also like the sweet pea fragrance and I use that when I plan on going out to work or school.

I have different fragrancecs for

different occasions.

I love this stuff and it’s conveniently cheap.

It’s about two dollars for a big can of this spray and it last for at least two months, depending on how many you buy and use at one time and how often you think you should use them each.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311101118260231/k2311a0111/1.11.07