The Rolling Stones - Back Street Girl (Song)
  • The track does have a nice instrumental section but it’s a brief in my opinion and The Stones could’ve extended this a bit longer as I personally found it enjoyable
  • Part of me finds the song just to be pretty average at best with somewhat of a boring mood but I also feel like The Stones have a nice and mellow sound throughout this track and I also enjoyed the flow of this song

• by Grimmy101

Back Street Girl is a song by The Rolling Stones which appears on their record Between The Buttons. This track starts off with a nice and melodic acoustic guitar pattern in the introduction of this song and also features what sounds to be a faint recorder as well.

Jagger comes in with the vocals of the track fairly quickly and maintains this melodic feel that the song has established.

The song

does slightly begin to pick up in dynamics and take on a more alive sound to it but then it sort of regresses back to the very mellow and laid-back feel of when Jagger first came in.

Thus far the song hasn’t been bad but it hasn’t been great either.

I will admit that I do like the few accordion parts that have come up thus far but I wish they’d ...

• honestly get more use in the track to be honest.

The track does have a nice instrumental section but it’s a brief in my opinion and The Stones could’ve extended this a bit longer as I personally found it enjoyable.

To be honest, I’m still a bit unsure about this track.

I also feel like The Stones have a nice and mellow sound throughout this track and I also enjoyed the flow of this song.

I’d certainly say that the song is worth a listen, I’m sure it won’t satisfy all fans of the band but I’m sure it could satisfy a lot as the songwriting really does seem strong and the track sort of grows on you as it progresses in my opinion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 147071182300531/k2311a077/7.7.10