DirecTV Satelite System
  • I like to scan the channels and it's to the point that I sometimes can't decide what to watch on television
  • I love to watch lifetimes television network and lifetime television for women
  • I know that you don't get as many channels with cable tv unless you pay more and I don't think I would be interested in paying more than I am paying now

• by Carrie Ann McMillian
      I have to say that DirecTV is a lifesaver to me and my family. Regular channels do not offer anything close to what DirecTV offers.

I like to scan the channels and it’s to the point that I sometimes can’t decide what to watch on television.

I love to watch

lifetimes television network and lifetime television for women.

Most of my male friends don’t like those channels, but they work for me.

DirecTV is reasonably priced and the only complaint that i have is the fact that during weather storms, especially when it’s raining hard, the service is interrupted.

I ...

• can’t watch television when it’s raining sometimes.

I have to turn on my DVD player then.

But overall, I am satisfied with this service.

I know that you don’t get as many channels with cable tv unless you pay more and I don’t think I would be interested in paying

more than I am paying now.

I am satisfied with what I have.

Even when it is raining and the service is out, I would rather sit on the front porch and watch the rain instead of hearing the weatherman talk about what I already know is going on in my area.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 231101118220231/k2311a0111/1.11.07