Pepsi  » Food  »
  • Pepsi has a very distinguished taste, or at least I think so
  • As I became a teenager I bought my own Pepsi and would typically drink a six pack a day

• by sadonna
      Pepsi is my favorite drink of all. I have take several taste test and I never miss which one is Pepsi. Pepsi has a very distinguished taste, or at least I think so.

I got started drinking it when I was just a baby. The doctor told my mom that if she mixed some Pepsi in my baby bottle with water that

it would cause me to burp more and help with getting rid of gas.

Then I would not cry as much from belly aches and such. So she took their advice and started putting just a little in my bottle.

When I was about four or five my parents started letting me have a whole bottle once a day. As I ...

• became a teenager I bought my own Pepsi and would typically drink a six pack a day.

Now as an adult I drink a two liter per day. I have tried Coke, Mountain Dew, Dr.

Pepper and several other brands but none of them taste as good as regular Pepsi. For me Pepsi is my bad habit in life.

Some people smoke,

others drink or do drugs but all I do is drink Pepsi. I figure drinking Pepsi can�t be any worse for you than some of the other things in life.

It is more afordable than juice and easier to get when you travel. So Pepsi is my drink of choice.

So I plan to continue to drink Pepsi until I die.

Pepsi

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271101118170131/k2311a0111/1.11.07