Kenmore Over-The-Range Microwave Oven Model #6622
  • When expensive ovens stop from working they charge you half their cost for repair and you are never sure how long after that they are going to keep working
  • I decided that all this is not worth it and went searching for a new one
  • First thing that impressed me was the price tag of just a hundred dollars
  • Then I noticed the stylish stainless steal design, which matched the other appliances in my house
  • Kenmore's oven might not be the best, but it's the real deal

• by DreamsOfRuby

The Real Deal

Microwaves play such a big role in our lives nowadays. I really can’t imagine waiting twenty minutes to warm up my food. Finding a good microwave oven is not really hard, you can spend a s part of your salary on it and you will get a great one. But does that really makes sense? Spending that much on something you can get cheaper and it will do nearly the same job? When expensive ovens stop from working they charge you half their cost for repair and you

are never sure how long after that they are going to keep working.

I previously has an expensive one, doing a really great job. When it stopped working the first time I went and paid the amount they requested and just after a month it happened again. I decided that all this is not worth it and went searching for a new one. For a lower price than I would have to paid for the repair, I got Kenmore Over-The-Range Microwave Oven Model #6622.

First thing that impressed me was the ...

• price tag of just a hundred dollars. Then I noticed the stylish stainless steal design, which matched the other appliances in my house. To be honest, it was looking even better than my previous one.

What’s more interesting is that this oven is a thousand watts and does the job two times faster than my old one. It took me just minute to make a bag of popcorn. The other important thing was that defrost option was working perfectly and very fast. It takes just few minutes to get

food ready for eating.

This microwave oven is really smart, it has options for warming up different kind of food like rice, potatoes and many others, but I don’t really use them. I’m pretty sure they work perfectly, because everything else is doing so.

Kenmore’s oven might not be the best, but it’s the real deal. For a reasonable amount of money you get a perfectly good microwave oven and you won’t have to spend big money to repair it, you can get a new one for another small amount of a hundred dollars.

Kenmore Over-The-Range Microwave Oven Model #6622

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 167071181670431/k2311a077/7.7.10