Sudden Change 3 Minute Under Eye Firming Serum
  • I decided to try the product on my right under-eye area first and then compare

• by M.James

Sudden Change 3 Minute Under-Eye Firming Serum actually delivers. I enjoy trying new cosmetics. When I saw the 3 Minute Firming Serum, I wax skeptical. Honestly, I was more than skeptical. I even asked the clerk when I checked out if I could return the product if it did not work as advertised. She smiled and politely said of course, as long as you have a receipt.

Bad genes and allergies have given me serious under eye bags. My bags were going to be a serious challenge for Sudden Change 3 Minute Under-Eye Firming Serum. I decided to try the product on my right under-eye area first and then compare. Wow! I

could not believe the difference. Now on to the left eye. The serum felt silky as I applied it and was easily absorbed.

As the serum was absorbed and dried, the skin under my eyes began to feel tighter. After 3 minutes, I was pleasantly surprised to see a significant difference in the firmness and dark coloring under my eyes. It is like a mini eye lift in a bottle. The results are honestly amazing. I actually looked younger around my eyes, much younger. Don’t get me wrong, it didn’t transform me into a movie star. It did, however, make a visible difference.

The instructions state that the product can be ...

• used with or without foundation. I tried it both ways. I received better lifting and firming results without my foundation. Overall, I achieved a better result using my foundation. I put a little of my foundation in the palm of my hand and added two drops of the serum and mixed them together well with my finger. I used the same finger to apply the mixture smoothly under my eyes. Used with my foundation, I achieved the coverage I wanted and a visible lift and firming under my eyes.

I did get better firming results when I used the product alone, but it worked well with my foundation also.

There is only one con, the results are temporary. It is important to understand that this serum is in the category I call “instant, temporary fix.” As the day wears on, the effects wear off and eventually you are back with the bags you started with. Many under-eye creams and serums promise permanent results in four to six weeks. Those products I term “long term correction.” Sudden Change’s Serum makes no promises of permanent change, just instant firming. It delivers.

For under $10.00 at most drug stores, Sudden Change 3 Minute Under-Eye Firming Serum is money well spent. I am on my third bottle, and I will keep buying and using it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317071181600431/k2311a077/7.7.10