Virtual Roses
  • I decided to get him Vip tickets to a popular nightclub in NYC, but on the subject of his bride i was very solidly stumped
  • I solved this problem by getting a a virtual floral arrangement
  • I think I became her favorite rose after that

• by vo0doo
      For my uncle’s wedding i was a little short on gift ideas because i just didnt know what he would want from his nephew. I decided to get him Vip tickets to a popular nightclub in NYC, but

on the subject of his bride i was very solidly stumped. Browsing through a gift shop i had a very thoughtful idea, I was going to get a her a floral arrangement that would make her heart bleed.

• It wasnt the normal shortlived floral arrangement that wilt, thus, leaving the owner heartbroken. I solved this problem by getting a a virtual floral arrangement. Wow! a virtual floral arrangement, to this day i dont know how they
        managed to embed real roses in the glass case or construct it using wire models and fake petals. It looked good and the colors would be forever vivid in theyre household. I think I became her favorite rose after that ;)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 461101118160131/k2311a0111/1.11.07