Nike Air Max Breathe Cage Shoes  » Sport  »
  • I could stop running from a full sprint in about 2 feet, which is pretty amazing
  • I only recommend this shoe to people who place good looks over the function of the shoe itself

• by Qman333

After using a pair of ordinary Nike The Nike Air Max Breathe Cage is a good shoe with decent support and stability. When I looked at these shoes, after looking at the exterior design and its price. I have to say that after receiving the shoe, it looked just as cool as the picture on the Internet.

The “cage: that is placed on the shoe looks outstanding. When I went outside to play tennis, I got many people asked me where I

had bought the shoes The shoe also lasts a long time as I have used it over and over again multiple times in both tournaments and for everyday play.

I have played tennis with the shoes about 3 hours a day 3 days a week, for about a year (which comes out to about 468 hours). Lastly, the traction on the shoe is also really good.

I could stop running from a full sprint in about 2 feet, which is pretty amazing.

• Although it’s a decent shoe, it does have some drawbacks.

First, the Nike air Max Breathe cage doesn’t actually work. The shoe advertises that it allows your foot to “breathe” and be open to the air, hence the “breathe cage” that is on the shoe.

However, when I played with the shoe, I didn’t feel anything at all (a huge letdown). This shoe still felt like any other shoe that I’ve worn before, so this was a huge disappointment.

Also, I don’t

think that the sole is quite wide enough because a couple times when I played with it, I would catch the side of the shoe and end up with a sprained ankle or tripping (not cool at all since I couldn’t play tennis for the next few days). Although shoe looks cool and acts as a typical tennis shoe, it doesn’t function as it was advertised.

I only recommend this shoe to people who place good looks over the function of the shoe itself.

Form: 9 Function: 6

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 357071181590431/k2311a077/7.7.10