Head Youtek Radical Lite Racquet  » Sport  »
  • I also recommend this to intermediate players because the sweetspot is big enough to allow for a lot of error and the racquet is able to change it nature to “you

• by Qman333

The Youtek series is a new brand of racquets that allows the racquets to conform to “you” and your style of playing (hence the name “you” “tek”). After buying this racquet and playing with it on numerous occasions over a year, I am delighted with the overall performance of it.

While playing with this racquet it actually felt like the racquet changed its characteristics and attributes with different shots.

For example when I played at the baseline, hit returned shots to my opponent the

racquet felt solid and stiff.

However, when I volleyed shots from the net, the racquet felt softer and more “flexible.

” This helped my groundstroke a lot as it gave an extra “pop” into the ball.

The Youtek Radical Lite is also a very “light” racquet compared to my other racquets and is also very easy to maneuver.

This racquet is also great if you like to hit a ton of spin on the ball and control the shot well.

This racquet values control and ...

• spin over power, so if you like racquets that are very stiff and have a lot of “pop” then this racquet is not for you In addition to this, the racquet also has a big sweetspot, which allowed me to hit shots that I didn’t hit right in the middle of the strings.

For me this was a good aspect of the racquet because, when I got it, I wasn’t a very good player.

From playing with several racquets before, anyone who currently

uses a Head Radical or Microgel racquet should be able to transition to this racquet nicely.

The only drawback of the racquet is that it costs about $180 (but I suppose this is because it is a new technology).

Overall, this is a very good racquet to have if you hit controlled shots and spin shots.

I also recommend this to intermediate players because the sweetspot is big enough to allow for a lot of error and the racquet is able to change it nature to “you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 357071181570431/k2311a077/7.7.10