The Body Shop Sugaring Hair Removal
  • I decided to try sugaring hair removal from The Body Shop
  • The downside about this product is that your skin should be extremely dry before using it, I recommend washing the area prior and putting on talcum powder so that it is completely dry
  • It has been an excellent purchase in my opinion

• by Manal

Hair removal can be very costly going to the salon, so waxing at home it an alternative. Having has not a lot of success with waxing strips; I decided to try sugaring hair removal from The Body Shop. This is absolutely excellent! My pain tolerance is quite high, so even though waxing does hurt, it doesn’t hurt too much that I cannot finish the job if the first wax does not pull all the hairs out.

The downside

about this product is that your skin should be extremely dry before using it, I recommend washing the area prior and putting on talcum powder so that it is completely dry. The sugaring works best then and removes most if not all the hairs.

I heat the solution up in the microwave, depending on how much I have in the tub. I used to heat it for 45 seconds initially, however now I just heat it for 20 ...

• seconds as there is around half left in the tub. I use this on my underarms mainly and so far it has lasted for more than half a year, which is absolutely excellent value for money!

If your skin is sensitive I don’t recommend using this product, my legs are extremely sensitive and when I used this product there I came out in a rash and I still bear a few scars from it, since then I have

avoided waxing my legs with this product. However for my underarms it is perfectly fine which is surprising. The results usually last around 3 weeks.

I purchased this product for £8 at my local boots in London. I also purchased the spatula and cloths to go with the product. It has been an excellent purchase in my opinion; however always make sure your underarms are completely dry so the sugaring solution can stick to the hairs and not the skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317071181540431/k2311a077/7.7.10