Ragnarok MMORPG
  • Most of the games can be downloaded and some offers free CD, my first experience in playing MMORPG is when I'm still high school, I was so addicted to Ragnarok
  • When I first played the game I entered the academy and learn by myself, and since this is my first time to play a MMORPG I enjoyed conversation with real people and collecting items and loots from the enemy
  • The world of Ragnarok is huge and it will be hard to explore all the land and travel by foot, so I'm happy that there are Kafra services that allow me to warp from town to town for a small fee
  • The only problem with Ragnarok is leveling up takes time and it requires you to grind

• by greencard13

I played a lot of massive multiplayer online role playing game or shortly known MMORPG. Most of the games can be downloaded and some offers free CD, my first experience in playing MMORPG is when I’m still high school, I was so addicted to Ragnarok.

Ragnarok is a MMORPG game that comes in 2D, the characters are created in anime style fashion so it is appealing to the people who love anime and I’m one of them. Ragnarok is created by Gravity and can be played in national or global servers. In Ragnarok you will start as a Novice and enter the

academy, you can skip the academy and head straight to the world or you can enter the academy and learn the basics of the game which is recommended for the newbies. When I first played the game I entered the academy and learn by myself, and since this is my first time to play a MMORPG I enjoyed conversation with real people and collecting items and loots from the enemy.

The world of Ragnarok is huge and it will be hard to explore all the land and travel by foot, so I’m happy that there are Kafra services that allow me to warp ...

• from town to town for a small fee. The only problem with Ragnarok is leveling up takes time and it requires you to grind; grinding is killing enemies for experience non stop until you raise a level, sometimes I get so bored with all this grinding and leveling so I go to player versus player area (PvP) since I’m a Priest which is a supportive character, I can get a lot of party members and start a war with other players, this event is really fun and exciting, I experienced good times in PvP.

Another great feature of Ragnarok is the Guild War.

You can join a guild and every Sunday the castle siege is started, guilds must cooperate and work together in order to capture the targeted castle, this is the most exciting part of Ragnarok especially if your character play a major role in the war. I also enjoyed boss hunting which can give rare items, this rare items will be used to upgrade my armor and my partners weapon.

Ragnarok is all about team work and cooperation, if you want to have a great MMORPG experience then you must try Ragnarok, there is a small fee for playing the game but it’s worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 287071181460331/k2311a077/7.7.10