Nova Garlic and Parmesan Chips
2.0
  • I have always enjoyed eating Nova Chips, since it’s made of whole wheat, so I know that it’s healthier compared to other chips, so I don’t feel that much guilty whenever I consume one whole bag
  • I went to the nearest grocery and brought the most delicious sounding flavor, which was garlic and parmesan
  • When I finally tried it, I was so disappointed, because it tasted far from what I was expecting
  • I can’t really decipher what it tastes like, all I know is that I cannot taste any hint of parmesan or even garlic for that matter
  • It’s really cheap, and it’s healthy, though be careful in choosing the flavors, and I really recommend skipping the Garlic and Parmesan one

• by ingking

I have always enjoyed eating Nova Chips, since it’s made of whole wheat, so I know that it’s healthier compared to other chips, so I don’t feel that much guilty whenever I consume one whole bag.

All those years that I was eating Nova, they only have one flavor, which tastes good, but of course I would want other choices. Just recently they released 3 new flavors,

and I was so happy. I went to the nearest grocery and brought the most delicious sounding flavor, which was garlic and parmesan.

When I finally tried it, I was so disappointed, because it tasted far from what I was expecting. I can’t really decipher what it tastes like, all I know is that I cannot taste any hint of parmesan or even garlic for that matter. It ...

• was bland and has almost no flavor, it was not bad, but, if I would let you taste the chips and make you guess what the flavor is, I think garlic and parmesan would be the last flavor on your list.

I managed to finish the whole bag, because I was so hungry that time. If it wasn’t the case, then I wouldn’t have even continue eating

after my 5th chip. Because on the 5th chip, it was then that I realized that it was really not that good.

The only thing that is positive about that bag of chips, is that it’s cheap, a big bag would only cost around 25PhP. It’s really cheap, and it’s healthy, though be careful in choosing the flavors, and I really recommend skipping the Garlic and Parmesan one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 277071181440331/k2311a077/7.7.10