Twilight Woods perfume by Bath and Body Works  » Perfume  »
  • I love Bath and Body Works perfume's and this one is one of my favorites
  • This is a very feminine and tantalizing scent that I recommend for woman 50 and younger
  • I suggest that every woman should buy some and try it , and every guy should buy some for his wife or girlfriend

• by Gina Gott

This is a sexy scent designed for the true romantic at heart. This perfume is amazing. I love Bath and Body Works perfume’s and this one is one of my favorites.

It is made up of a seductive mix of coconut , mandarin , and berries . It also has a hint of honeysuckle and freesia mixed in.

This is a very feminine and tantalizing scent that I recommend for

woman 50 and younger. I even love the bottle that this perfume comes in.

It has a beautiful and big tree on the front with the words - Twilight Woods. It is also a spray top bottle , so it’s very easy to apply.

It comes in a 2. 5 fl oz size.

The price is great. I paid $30 for it.

I am very happy to get such a wonderful ...

• smelling perfume for such a bargain. My husband loves this scent too and compliments me everytime that I wear it.

I have gotten compliments from people that I don’t know , women and men , from wearing this perfume too. It will get you noticed.

It is strong so you don’t need to spray to much of this scent on at one time. It also lasts almost all day without

needing any touch up sprays.

I love spraying it on my clothes and the scent will just last and last. If you are looking for something that will get you attention and make you feel sexy than look no further.

I adore this perfume. I suggest that every woman should buy some and try it , and every guy should buy some for his wife or girlfriend.

It is that good!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 567071181410331/k2311a077/7.7.10