Bath and Body Works - body splash - exotic coconut  » Perfume  »
  • I found this item on sale at Bath and Body Works and decided to give it a try
  • I recommend this wonderful scent for any age woman
  • I like to layer it with the body wash and body lotion from Bath and Body Works
  • I found them on the $3.00 sale too , so I bought a couple of each to stock up for all summer
  • I love Bath and Body Works , and this is another terrific scent from them

• by Gina Gott

I found this item on sale at Bath and Body Works and decided to give it a try . I instantly fell in love with it. This fragrance reminds me of playing on the beach on a hot sunny day.

It is a fun smell for summer. I recommend this wonderful scent for any age woman.

It will smell great on anyone!

This scent is

a mixture of coconut and tropical fruits. It also has a blend of vanilla and sandalwood mixed into it.

It is delicious smelling and sexy. I found this body spray on sale for only $3.

Normally you will pay $10 for a 10 oz bottle ( and that is still a good deal ). This scent last for hours and hours.

I like to layer ...

• it with the body wash and body lotion from Bath and Body Works. I found them on the $3 sale too , so I bought a couple of each to stock up for all summer.

Whenever I wear this scent I get plenty of compliments. It smells so good.

It is a light scent that lightly lingers around you , but does not smell to

strong. I love it.

If you are looking for a good scent that is perfect for summer, then you should really try this one out. I love Bath and Body Works , and this is another terrific scent from them! You will not find a better body spray for the price! Exotic Coconut , is my new favorite summer smell.

Try it and it might be yours too!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 567071181320331/k2311a077/7.7.10