St. Mary’s Queen of Angels Catholic Church
  • The church is so big and so beautiful and I love the hymns they sing

• by Gerry Fritzler

I just love the magnificent beauty and splendor of St. Mary’s Queen of Angels Catholic Church in Russell, Kansas. All the people who go there for mass are really great nice friendly people and they welcome you with open arms.

The church is so big and so beautiful and I love the hymns they sing. There is a beautiful altar made of ivory and gold and

I have never seen any church in my life look so beautiful.

It’s a great church to go to even if you are not a member. They burn incense that has such a sweet aroma to it and the catholic mass services there are so rich with tradition and they are so magnificent.

There is a really high painted ceiling that will really catch your eye ...

• and the painted ceiling looks so beautiful. Once you walk intyo St.

Mary’s Catholic Church you will feel as if you have died and gone to heaven becvause St. Mary’s mass services are just that, heavenly.

I just love going to St. Mary’s even though I am really not a catholic.

There services are just so beautiful and it really is a great big beautiful church

that you will love and give you a peace of mind and help you find your spiritual inner self. So if you are ever driving through Russell, Kansas off I-70 try to stop by St.

Mary’s Church and you will know exactly what I am talking about. It really is a great church to go to.

You will love the service and the friendly people who go there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 517071181210331/k2311a077/7.7.10