Garnier Skin Naturals Lightening Peel-Off Mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found this inexpensive facial mask in our local beauty store, and I decided to try it
  • What I bought is just a sachet containing 2 6 ml facial mask which is good for 2 applications

• by Alex_29

I found this inexpensive facial mask in our local beauty store, and I decided to try it. It’s name is Garnier Skin Naturals Lightening Peel-Off Mask. It says on the label that it has pure lemon essence and I really thought that it would nice for the skin. I washed my face before putting on the

mask. It’s very easy to apply because it’s liquid. I evenly applied the somewhat yellowish thick fluid on my face making sure that I don’t put it on my eyes and lips. It smells good and it gives a refreshing cool effect on my face. What I bought is just a sachet containing 2 6 ml facial mask which is good for 2 applications. Well, 6 ml is really enough to cover the face and to thicken a bit to form a mask. It was sticky and moist at first. So, I just let it dry and absorb on my skin for about 15 minutes before and peel it off. The mask ...

• Garnier Skin Naturals Lightening Peel-Off Mask
      is very easy to remove. It did not break into pieces when I tried peeling it off. And when I peeled it off my skin, I felt that it really removed the dirt on the pores of my skin.

On the label it says that It instantly illuminates complexion. I’m not really sure if it really gave

me that result, but I felt refreshed. I also felt that my face is clean and smooth. With regards to my complexion, it still looks the same.

I still have another 6 ml pack to consume. I’m quite satisfied with the first one, and I’m hoping to be able to get even better results with the next one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317071181160331/k2311a077/7.7.10