Vapor King Electronic Cigarette Charging Case
  • It is now on the market for all to buy and I think most people will find this a very nice case
  • Personally for me it is very convenient and quite worth the money
  • The number one problem with the e-cigarette is the fact that they are so easy to use
  • For me I love it and it makes the e-cigarette work perfectly in to my life
  • If you own a computer and an e smoke then I really recommend ordering one for yourself

• by makeithappen

Vapor King Electronic Cigarette Charging Case is a very new product on the market. I was one of the first people who got the special offer to buy this product. It is now on the market for all to buy and I think most people will find this a very nice case. However this won’t be for everyone. Personally for me it is very convenient and quite worth the money. I am so excited to get to review this product and share it with everyone else.

The number one problem with the e-cigarette is the fact that they are so easy to use. You have to buy a case for it or you are going to lose it. We lost quite a few before we realized that the case

was an important investment when it came to using the electronic cigarette. Now this is no ordinary case. It actually has an added bonus. You can charge the case up and it holds a charge. Then this case will charge the battery on the electronic cigarette.

For me I love it and it makes the e-cigarette work perfectly in to my life. You see the battery usually will not last through my whole day and I am not always near a plug to charge it up. I know a lot of people who have went back to normal cigarettes because they couldn’t solve that problem. This is why I am so excited about this product. This charging case solves that problem.

The case itself only takes about 2 ...

• hours to charge itself. Now here is the down side. For now you can only charge it off a USB cord. Now if you don’t know about computers or don’t own one then this case is going to be useless to you. If you are like me though you can just charge it off the computer in the evening and it is ready to go. If you have a fully charged battery on your cig and this case charge you will have 24 hours of charge on you at all times.

That is why I really love this product and I recommend it to anyone who has made the switch to the e cigarette. With technology like this I know that the e cigarette will be the smoke of

the future. And while not totally healthy is healthier than tobacco and is useful to quitting.

I love that vapor kind is really trying to make their product as useful and easy to use as they can. They have made me a happy customer by asking customers what they want and taking that to the drawing board with them. I know they are keeping the customer in mind. I love this product because I know the money I spend with them is worth it. I love shopping at trustworthy customers who actually want to offer a great product. Unlike some other companies who will put their name on anything that will make them money. If you own a computer and an e smoke then I really recommend ordering one for yourself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 166071180760531/k2311a076/7.6.10