Natures Bounty Echinacia & Goldenseal Plus: Immune Support
  • And it might just help you stay well and avoid all the nasty germs out there just waiting to happen

• by makeithappen

Natures Bounty is one of my favorite herbal supplement companies. I really think they know what they are doing and I really think they believe in their products. I feel that they are devoted to their customers and actually want to help their customers feel better and live happy lives. My favorite supplement by them should be in every house come cold and flu season. Families need multiple lines of defense against colds. Hand washing of course but also zinc, vitamin C, and echincia & goldenseal.

The product I will be reviewing is Natures Bounty Echinacia & Goldenseal Plus. This stuff is like magical pixie dust. I love it. Now here is the kicker. There is so much bad press about this drug. But when you research who

the press is from it is from competitors and cold medicine manufacturing companies. After all if non of us ever got colds they would go out of business. My doctor told me to use this at the start of last cold and flu season. She said to take it 6 weeks on and one week off. When I told her I had read not to take it more than three days in a row she said it was not true.

She as the one who pointed out to me the company who paid for the research that said you can’t take it for more than a few days was a cold company. She then showed me lots of other materials and research that proves 6 weeks on and 1 ...

• week off was the most effective way to say well doing cold and flu season. She recommended Natures Bounty because their product has the most verified echinacia and goldenseal in it. Some products have much less than they say and fillers.

By golly I started taking this stuff. I gave it to my children and my mother and sister as well. It was fantastic. The kids stayed better and so did the rest of us. And when we did catch something it was very minor in gone in a day or two. Obviously this is a fantastic way to support your immune system in the cold and flu season. I just wanted more people to know the truth about this supplement. Give it a try, ask your doctor. What

could it hurt? And it might just help you stay well and avoid all the nasty germs out there just waiting to happen.

Just some details about the pill itself. It is a brown powder in a capsule. It is made this way so you can break it open to take if you can not swallow pills and can also be dissolved in tea if you are giving it to kids. Now I will be honest. The powder itself tastes and smells awful so I wouldn’t break it open if I didn’t have to. Just swallow it whole and you will be just fine. As far as the size goes I would say this is about the average size as far as supplements goes. Not huge but not small either.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 346071180740531/k2311a076/7.6.10