Schiff Natural Vitamin B Complex  » Health  »
  • Now any B complex will help with one but in my experience this is the Hang Over treatment of choice for me
  • I am not sure what combination of B vitamins actually makes this the best at curing a hang over but what ever it is this one has done it
  • I do not take this as my regular B supplement but I do keep a bottle around in case I or anyone I know ends up with a hang over
  • It does do its job in that sense however I have to say that I don't think that it has the same immune building effects as some of the 9 and 10 rating products
  • I think this is a good supplement and that the makers have done a nice job and I like that it is a bottle with red and white label and has its own shape so you wont confuse this for any of the other vitamins that happen to be sitting in your medicine cabinet

• by makeithappen

Schiff Natural Vitamin B Complex is a 8 in the world of B complexes however it is formulated to do something better than some other b vitamins. This isn’t quite formulated as well as a 9 or 10 rated product but it does work in giving you energy and helping you feel better. I would actually rate it a 7 but it has just the right amount of certain B vitamins to be able to cure a hang over. Now any B complex will help with one but in my experience this is the Hang Over treatment of choice for me. I

am not sure what combination of B vitamins actually makes this the best at curing a hang over but what ever it is this one has done it.

I do not take this as my regular B supplement but I do keep a bottle around in case I or anyone I know ends up with a hang over. Now this isn’t always an easy brand to find. That is the one problem with this. You can find it at K mart or you can just buy it online if you want to. Now that I have told you about its special use let me talk about it as a B complex.

This is a good B complex for your average person. This is the one that is going to help you feel high energy with out having to drink lots of caffeine. It does do its job in that sense however I have to say that I don’t think that it has the same immune building effects as some of the 9 and 10 rating products. Now that might not be a big deal to you. Maybe you are one of those people that never get sick. If that is the case go with this ...

• Schiff Natural Vitamin B Complex
      one because it does tend to run a little cheaper. However if you live in a home with kids you probably would need either a different B vitamin or some Vitamin C to give it an added bonus.

Now this pill is a soft gel and that makes it a little bit unique. It does mean that it is really easy to swallow and it has no taste or smell. Of course it also means it wont absorb quite as well. Of course they have taken care of that for having a good amount of B vitamins and each having a pretty good

dosage.

I like this one well enough and like I said if you really want to cure a hang over this is going to be the best way to do it. I think this is a good supplement and that the makers have done a nice job and I like that it is a bottle with red and white label and has its own shape so you wont confuse this for any of the other vitamins that happen to be sitting in your medicine cabinet. Especially when a b complex needs to be taken in the morning when you might not be fully awake yet.

My hadi nugroho says :

I like this product. enough with this one can be free from other diseases. Because vitamin B is an anti-body generator that will keep me from various diseases. Thank God for introducing me to this one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 346071180710531/k2311a076/7.6.10