GNC Vitamin B-Complex  » Health  »
2.0
  • Personally I think I would rather come up with 3 more USD and get something that really is a complex in my book
  • I know I don't so I depend on my supplements to help me stay healthy and young and this GNC product just won't cut it for me
  • Personally I don't like it because I like my B vitamin first thing in the morning and I want to make sure the bottle is distinct and jumps right out at me

• by makeithappen

GNC Vitamin B-Complex is cheap but it really doesn’t qualify as a B complex in my book. It is a little light on the B vitamins and only has 6 main vitamins and they all aren’t B vitamins. This just barely qualifies to be sold under the name B-Complex. Sometimes what you get with these really name brand companies is a product meant for people who don’t have a lot of money to spend on vitamins so they make a just qualifying B Complex to sell at that cheaper price. Personally I think I would rather come up with 3 more USD and get something that really is a complex in my book.

This is going to be a 4 in my book. It works on

energy but only just barely and is not going to have much effect at all on people who have serious issues with feeling lagging and tired. Now lets say you eat the perfect diet and work out 5 times a week. You might chose this because it is all you need. But lets be honest how many of us eat perfect and exercise the way we should. Especially as we get older? I know I don’t so I depend on my supplements to help me stay healthy and young and this GNC product just won’t cut it for me. But because it does work and it is sort of cheap it is still work a 4 in my book. But I really wouldn’t ever purchase ...

• this product again.

Now the one thing that saves this as an energy booster is that it does have more B-12 than most do. That in itself is going to give anyone a boost. Now I would say that this product is a good value and would be a good pill to take with a multi vitamin. If you only want to take two pills a day and you are pretty healthy then a multi vitamin and this product would do.

Another draw back is the label. The print is very small and it looks just like a few other supplements in the same line. If you don’t have great eye site it would be easy to mistake this with some others. Now that isn’t a

good thing because it is never good to take the wrong pill by accident and not know you did it. That is the other reason it gets a 4. Because to me that is a little bit of a safety risk. Of course if you are really paying attention when you take your supplements and have good eye sight then this will be fine for you. Personally I don’t like it because I like my B vitamin first thing in the morning and I want to make sure the bottle is distinct and jumps right out at me. That way I don’t start my day off taking the wrong supplements. I just feel that is a very important factor about this product that needs to be considered.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 346071180700531/k2311a076/7.6.10