Only2cent.com Scam  » Scam  »
0.5
  • Overall I can say that I really hate this site and also his/her administrator who a running business like this, cheating people

• by qios2007
      I have join only2cents. com, I have invest 10 cents for test either the site probably a scam or not, yes indeed the site are scam. Now, the site are removed or
      vanish. I have spend few week to surf their sites to gain a profit but when I calculate back, no profit at all, transfer my cash to e-gold with fee make ...

• my profit of few cent are crazy none plus my original cash taken a bit to pay the fee of e-gold. Overall I can say that I really hate this site and also his/her administrator who a running business like this, cheating people. To all reviewer, be careful of sites you are joining, their are many scam sites today. Thank you all.

Laurie says :

It seems that Only2cent.com is just as big of a scam as all the others. Has anyone ever found a site that you can make money on legitimately?

John says :

Yes, there are several. You’re obviously aware of Reviewstream if you’re on this website. However, you should consider such websites as ChaCha.com. It’s a legitimate website that pays you to answer questions. Cashpirate.com is a legitimate PPC website. There are obviously several others as well. I would just suggest searching online and doing some research, depending on what type of work you’re interested in. Read reviews to see what people are saying about websites that you’re interested in.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 601001118070231/k2311a0110/1.10.07