Spring Valley Natural Metabolism Support Super B-Complex Dietary Supplement
  • Personally I like the capsules better but this is just fine as well I suppose
  • That being said let me tell you a little more about my experience with this
  • Personally I don't like that because I feel like it makes it a waste of time and money

• by makeithappen

Spring Valley Natural Metabolism Support Super B-Complex Dietary Supplement is a 7 in the world of B Complex vitamins. I have very specific reasons that I feel that way and would love to share them with you. Now this is a USP approved pill which means that it has been proven to be a very safe supplement however I still feel that it is missing a few things.

Now this pill is going to work to give you more energy and improve metabolism functions but not really as well as some of the top dogs. And the reason is that it does not include enough B-12 And B-6 and is lite on the vitamin C. That means if you take this pill you may still need to take

a few others. So it really isn’t an all in one. But it still does do its job and it does it pretty well. It is also a very fair price at $13 USD for a bottle with 250 Tablets.

Personally I like the capsules better but this is just fine as well I suppose.

If you don’t mind taking other supplements with this or only feel that you need these amounts then this is going to be a good value for you. However if you need a bit more or are extremely low energy I would go with a product rated an 8 or above. That being said let me tell you a little more about my experience with this.

When I took this alone I ...

• did feel an energy boost but not as great as with some of the other products. Of course I am a person who tends to be low energy so I need a product with enough B-12 to get me their. The other reason it isn’t enough is that while it does absorb not quite as well as some of the higher rated B vitamins. That means you will lose more of what is in the pill to your kidney functions. Personally I don’t like that because I feel like it makes it a waste of time and money. However you still get an energy boost with this even if a smaller one so it does absorb enough and I could see how for some that would be
        fine.

Now the label and bottle does look like some others. It is a green bottle with a non distinct label so it is easy to mistake this for something else. So make sure you read the label before you buy it. The supplements are an average size so that makes them alright and they don’t have a smell or taste.

They also don’t have any artificial colorings or flavors in them so there is almost no chance of a reaction from this. Some of the lower rated B complexes have artificial dyes in them that some people find very irritating to and that can cause an allergic reaction. However that is a small portion of people. So you may like this one simply because it is gentle on the stomach.

Will Mischnick says :

My dog ate a majority of a bottle of this. Will this hurt him in any way? Should I get him checked out?

John says :

The affect that it has will depend on how many were eaten. However, it does contain ingredients that if taken in large amounts could cause problems. I suggest getting him check just to be on the safe side.

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi Will. Yes you should take him to a vet to have a check up done and then put him under observation. Because vitamins can be deadly in high doses your vet may decide that it would be appropriate to have your dog’s stomach pumped. If nothing else, then I suggest at least talking to your vet to discuss signs and symptoms of vitamin toxicity in dogs.

makeithappen replies :

While, I have read that it is very rare for dogs or people to overdoes on B complexes, it is not out of the question. The two ingredients to watch out for are b-6 and vitamin C. As a pet owner, I would seek a veterinarians opinion right away. I wish I could tell you for sure either way, but I just don`t know for sure. Call a vet and let me know how it goes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 346071180690531/k2311a076/7.6.10