Nature Made Super B-Complex With Vitamin C & Folic Acid  » Health  »
  • Now I wont say this is the best pill of it's kind because it does have a few drawbacks
  • I think the mounts they have are not the best
  • Now if you consider that you can find this at any walmart on the planet as well as pretty much everywhere else it might be a little more convenient
  • Personally I don't have a problem swallowing pills so I would go for the ten products
  • I have reviewed quite a few B complexes and I suggest you read them all for the most through info to base your decision on

• by makeithappen

Nature Made Super B-Complex With Vitamin C & Folic Acid Tablets Dietary Supplement 100 pill count is another B comlex that has tried to go the extra step to make a wholesome vitamin that will keep you from having to take more. Now I wont say this is the best pill of it’s kind because it does have a few drawbacks. However it does have a few perks that might make this second best supplement the right one for you to take.

If you are looking for the best pill of this kind go look up my Natures Bounty review. However if you have trouble swallowing pills then keep reading this article. I say that because this is a very small pill and even though it

doesn’t work as well as the other brand it is easier to swallow. If you are someone who dreads swallowing pills I could see how this one would be the one you might want to go with. I find when a person dreads taking a supplement they tend not to take it. So in this case this one would keep you from dreading it and get the vitamins and minerals in to your body.

Now I wont argue with the folic acid or vitamin C amounts in this pill however I do feel that the mix of B vitamins could be changes. I think the mounts they have are not the best. But they almost are the best. So that does make it a 9. Still pretty ...

• good.

Now if you consider that you can find this at any walmart on the planet as well as pretty much everywhere else it might be a little more convenient. Personally I don’t have a problem swallowing pills so I would go for the ten products. But if you can’t get that one then this is the one to shoot for.

Now one thing that is really nice about this one is that it is formulated with absorption in mind. Anyone knows a pill that doesn’t get absorb ends up just getting peed out and is a waste of money. So this will work. It is also free of any preservatives and dyes and is good for a vegetarian diet as well. Just those facts alone might make

it a ten in your book. However I am not a vegetarian so I like the other one just fine and still feel it is better even if only by a small margin.

This b complex will help you turn food energy in to the kind of energy that your body needs to run and give you enough left over to feel young. It will also help you lose weight as well as make your complexion better. So like I said this is still a good B vitamin I just don’t think that it is the best. But I will leave that choice up to you. I have reviewed quite a few B complexes and I suggest you read them all for the most through info to base your decision on.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 346071180680531/k2311a076/7.6.10