Natures Bounty Super B complex with Folic Acid and Vitamin C
  • It does not matter what angle you are taking this is the best B complex on the market and is a great pill because it is like 6 pills all wrapped up in to one pill
  • I like that I can make life easier and just take this B complex vitamin
  • I am impressed that they made such a great pill and a nice bottle and still made it affordable

• by makeithappen

OK now for a vitamin that I would give a ten from every aspect that you want to look at it. It does not matter what angle you are taking this is the best B complex on the market and is a great pill because it is like 6 pills all wrapped up in to one pill. I like that I can make life easier and just take this B complex vitamin. Natures Bounty Super B complex with Folic Acid and Vitamin C is the best thing that ever happened to the world of B vitamins.

You see every ingredient in this is made to work off of the other ingredients to maximize how well this is going to work for you. I mean this took lots of research to figure

out and some very caring and smart scientists really worked hard to make this the wonder drug that it is. Or at least wonder supplement. You see when you add folic acid in to the mix what you have done is build a pill that helps nrual repair. That is fantastic. That means it is going to help you feel better in so many ways.

You will feel clear in your thinking and precise. Your memory will be supported and your nervous and circulatory systems are going to be able to achieve their natural balance and fall perfectly in to homeostasis. Now you add vitamin c to that and you are also making your lymphatic system perk up. You are tackling energy problems from 4 different angles and you will feel ...

• the results right away.

What you have when you mix all of that is a pill to jump your metabolism, equalize your hormones and make you just feel great! Now I don’t really think that any one pill can do as much for you in so many different areas than this one and to me that makes it the best in every way that you could think up.

It is a very easy supplement to find and is available in grocery stores meaning that you wont have to go out of your way to find it. It has a very fair price and a distinct label so it is easy to locate on the shelves. The print is nice and big unlike some other bottles so anyone can pick this out and

know what it is. I am impressed that they made such a great pill and a nice bottle and still made it affordable.

The pill is an average sized capsule and has no taste or smell to it. It is going to be alright to swallow for most people and if you can’t swallow it learn to because it is going to make you feel so good. If I had to pick one supplement to take out of them all it would be this one. Even over a multi vitamin. That is how much I love this B complex. I really do mean this. I have reviewed some let down B complex and have a few more to do but I have experimented enough to know when I have found the best.

carol thompson says :

I just recently bought and want to begin taking super b-complex…I also bought the sublingual b-12 2500meg…should I take them together or is it necessary to even take the other b-12 if I am taking the complex?

Joanna says :

Hi Carol,

Its probably not necessary to take the other B-12 supplement since it is likely the complex gives you a fully daily dose. I have made the mistake of taking too much B-12 before and it really played havoc with my system. I would probably stick with just the single supplement. However, it is best to ask a doctor before you start taking both.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Joanna

Galega says :

Your B-Complex also contains B 12. If you check the ingredient and the amount, you will find that sufficient amount is already there.

Overdosing Vitamin B12 can create lots of health problems.

Needless to say, you should NEVER take both of them simultaneously. Don’t think that one sublingual medicine doesn’t going to create any problems because the B - Complex you are taking is in capsule form. Your body will absorb both. A doctor will also never recommend you to take both of them simultaneously.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 346071180670531/k2311a076/7.6.10