Kroger Brand One A Day for Women  » Health  »
  • Personally I think this works best when you combine it with other types of supplements
  • This is a big pill so that is a negative due to the fact that some people have a problem with swallowing pills
  • So I am going to give it a 10 in comparison to other multi vitamins but i would say it is a 7 if you are going to consider over all health

• by makeithappen

Kroger Brand One A Day for Women is the generic multi vitamin that is made for general health and support. I would say that this multi vitamin works best for a person on a balanced diet. Basically if you only want to take 1 pill a day for all your needs you are only going to see noticeable things from this pill if you are already on a balanced diet with an exercise routine. Still even if you are not it is better than nothing. You just wont see results as fast. Personally I think this works best when you combine it with other types of supplements.

Now if you are the sort of person who can remember to take your vitamin every day you might

find that you do feel better though I really don’t think anyone will see noticeable results. Still you will be getting the basics which means it will at least keep you from getting deficient of the things that you might need the most. And that in itself is a good thing.

I realize not every one is like me and likes a full regime. If you are looking to cover the basics cheaply then this is a really good alternative for you. You could by Centurm which is the name brand or you could get basically the same thing for 4 USD less and get Kroger’s All In One for Women. So that leaves me with the question how do I give this a fair review ...

• and what does the rating I will give it mean?

Well lets consider all the factors. This is a big pill so that is a negative due to the fact that some people have a problem with swallowing pills. It is coated so it does go down easier than some other pills and that is a plus. No taste or odder and that is a plus. However it isn’t nearly as good as a well thought out regimen of vitamins.

So my rating will be based on how this compares to other multi vitamins not how it effects over all health because I have already told you how I feel about that. I have bought the more expensive mult vitamins for women and they are really no

different than Kroger’s Generic brand of multi vitamin for Woman and it is way cheaper. Especially since Kroger often puts this product on sale and you can also use the purchase towards your gas rewards. So I would say as far as a multi vitamin goes you can’t really do better than this.

Now as far as over all health goes I would suggest getting some extra B vitamins as well as a calcium supplement to go with this. One what has vitamin D. I don’t feel that this multi vitamin really covers those bases. So I am going to give it a 10 in comparison to other multi vitamins but i would say it is a 7 if you are going to consider over all health.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 346071180660531/k2311a076/7.6.10