Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • My friend introduced me to the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion and I thought it was another lame lotion that would fool you by working for the first few days and then turn out to be completely powerless against my dry skin
  • I definitely felt it working right when it touched my skin
  • I recommend this product to anyone who is tired of their flaky dry skin because I use to be in that exact position

• by CarmenLiu

I am a person with very dry skin especially on my feet and hands. I’ve used many moisturizing lotions for dry skin, some do not work at all, and some would work for the first couple of days and then it would not work anymore which means back to battling my dry skin.

My friend introduced me to the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion and I

thought it was another lame lotion that would fool you by working for the first few days and then turn out to be completely powerless against my dry skin.

She insisted that it works so I gave it a shot, I mean what else do I have to lose? To my surprise when I first applied it on, I felt something different than the other ...

• lotions I used.

I definitely felt it working right when it touched my skin.

I really liked how it was not greasy or oily and it would not have that sticky feeling afterwards.

The whole day my hands felt smooth and soft, I did not have to constantly apply it through out the day.

It was true when the bottle says “moisturizes for 24 hours”.

I thought no lotion could fight against my dry skin but Aveeno proved me wrong and I am glad for that.

I have been using this product for 2 years now and it has never failed me yet!

I recommend this product to anyone who is tired of their flaky dry skin because I use to be in that exact position.

No worries, Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion is here!

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316071180570431/k2311a076/7.6.10