Denny’s restaurant
570 E 4th St Perris, CA 92570
  • This one is now close to where I live and I decided to eat there with some family
  • I love that they have the value menu which is the $2,$4,$6, and $8 menu
  • You can get what you want and actually enjoy it for a low cost
  • From the breakfast menu their grand slam is always good and convenient which you can pretty much build to your liking for example 2 pancakes, one chicken sausage patty
  • They have the best desserts in my opinion from the sundaes, the milkshakes, and the cheesecakes

• by Micole

I went to Denny’s after not going there for some time. I had only been there a couple other times before but wasn’t near one to be able to eat at. This one is now close to where I live and I decided to eat there with some family. I love that they have the value menu which is the $2,$4,$6, and $8 menu. You can get what

you want and actually enjoy it for a low cost. Their food is actually quite good and I seem to enjoy it.

From the breakfast menu their grand slam is always good and convenient which you can pretty much build to your liking for example 2 pancakes, one chicken sausage patty. You can choose 2 additional food entries. It is perfect to have so much for a little ...

• cost for breakfast and to be able to enjoy your food. The lunch menu is another plus for me. I usually order the soups or the salads and the salads are always made fresh. The soup has just the right amount of ingredients and is very tasty. I simply love it.

As for the dinner menu, their steak and their seafood is really good which is made fresh too.

I didn’t realize before that they served steak or seafood until a friend recommend it to me. I tried it and now I recommend it to others. It is really that good. One last thing is of course the desserts. They have the best desserts in my opinion from the sundaes, the milkshakes, and the cheesecakes. It is simply delicious. The staff is remarkable and very attentive. I definitely recommend Denny’s restaurant.

Denny's restaurant

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 76071180530431/k2311a076/7.6.10