Yahoo Mail  » Software  »
  • I thought I will never have problem with this email since they are updating their system and software all the time
  • But I never take it so serious until yesterday when I found that some one was trying to send spam emails to the people which are listed on my address books
  • I thought I've been changing my password as often as I can

• by putjekram

I have been using Yahoo Mail for years already. I thought I will never have problem with this email since they are updating their system and software all the time. But my young brother said that I should be careful when using Yahoo mail since there are so many cases

already that people can hacked the emails from others and using those emails for any kind of reasons. My brother had similar experiences as well.

But I never take it so serious until yesterday when I found that some one was trying to send spam emails to the people which are listed on my address books. I received few bouncing emails on my inbox which I never sent it before. I checked my sent box on my email. And I saw that some one was trying to send email to few of my friends’ email. Does it mean that the person ...

• Yahoo Mail
      was success to hack my email?

I thought I’ve been changing my password as often as I can. But they still can enter the system. Does it means that Yahoo mail don’t really have good email protection for their customers?

Since it’s not only me who complained about this matter, I

guess I should think about using other email services to have a better and secure email address. Although I still like other services from Yahoo mail services. Maybe I should not use this email address for important business just to make sure that my important emails will be secured in other email services.

Yahoo Mail

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 306071180460931/k2311a076/7.6.10