Claymore Manga  » Books  »
  • Sometimes I love to read some dark and bloody manga by the way manga is a Japanese comics
  • The first part of the comic do not really get my interest, it is plain, somehow boring and generic
  • I only feel sorry for people being eaten alive and killed but as the story goes on I discovered how deep the plot of Claymore is, it is not revealed immediately and it is progressing slowly but it is so interesting I cannot wait to read for more
  • I recommend it to my friends some of them do not like it some of them loved it

• by greencard13

Sometimes I love to read some dark and bloody manga by the way manga is a Japanese comics. I’m thankful to found Claymore, a dark filled manga which is situated in the medieval times where the demons are eating the people and then taking the appearance and personality of their victims which makes it hard for the people to know who the real demons are. The only one can stop them are group of females who gets their name from

their swords which is Claymore. They are also half human, half demon so they can sense who the pretending demon is.

The first part of the comic do not really get my interest, it is plain, somehow boring and generic. I only feel sorry for people being eaten alive and killed but as the story goes on I discovered how deep the plot of Claymore is, it is not revealed immediately and it is progressing slowly but it is so interesting ...

• I cannot wait to read for more. The only negative thing I see is the release of this manga is once a month so to read a 20 page chapter I have to wait for one whole month!

The plot is the most important charm of Claymore to its readers, I also think that after all those heavy killings, mutilations and deep and dark plot, this manga is suitable for adult audience and kids should not read this because the

manga is brutal. The girls of Claymore might be beautiful and cute but they are half demon so if they are experiencing a near death situation their cute and adorable face turns into monstrous creature.

If you love some dark and bloody manga and some deep and exciting plot development, Claymore is made for you so try to read it and enjoy every part. I recommend it to my friends some of them do not like it some of them loved it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 176071180440931/k2311a076/7.6.10