Wolverine: Origin Graphic Novel  » Books  »
  • I enjoyed this graphic novel a lot, although the artwork is kind of strange but it’s a good story that I enjoyed it a lot since I like Wolverine
  • It has an interesting storyline that I enjoy because it’s pretty good
  • Still, it’s a decent graphic novel and I would recommend it if you like to collect Wolverine graphic novels or you enjoy reading Marvel Comics
  • It has good characters and they all get development and the artwork is decent and I enjoy reading it and it has a good story
  • Origin is a good graphic novel, although it’s bogged down a little bit by the artwork, it’s definitely worth reading if you like Wolverine, but you might want to see if you can borrow it from the library first before buying it because you may or may not like it

• by ReViewMeMedia

Wolverine: Origins Graphic Novel by Paul Jenkins which tells the origin story of Wolverine and it shows how he became Wolverine.

I enjoyed this graphic novel a lot, although the artwork is kind of strange but it’s a good story that I enjoyed it a lot since I like Wolverine. It has an interesting storyline that I enjoy because it’s pretty good.

It’s a good graphic novel, but you may

or may not like it. If you enjoy the character of Wolverine you will probably end up buying this but it might not appeal to everyone. Still, it’s a decent graphic novel and I would recommend it if you like to collect Wolverine graphic novels or you enjoy reading Marvel Comics.

It has good characters and they all get development and the artwork is decent and I enjoy ...

• reading it and it has a good story. Not the best story I’ve ever read but it’s still good.

It has a good premise to it and I liked how they portrayed Wolverine’s childhood and how they made him a very good character and it was nice to read about how he became who he is in the comics now.

Overall, Wolverine: Origin is a good graphic novel,

although it’s bogged down a little bit by the artwork, it’s definitely worth reading if you like Wolverine, but you might want to see if you can borrow it from the library first before buying it because you may or may not like it. I like it and I bought it but you’ll have to read it for yourself.

You can buy Wolverine: Origin on Amazon.com or your local bookstore.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 176071180430931/k2311a076/7.6.10