Johnson’s Baby Oil
1.5
  • What I can say is that the baby oils are affordable and convenient but I don't like having my baby look very shiny and greasy
  • It was just a waste of my money and I thought how ridiculous it was to have something like this actually out and how there is people out there who buys it

• by Micole

I have brought lots of different types of lotions for my baby to see which is best and I have ended up finding one that I didn’t like the most. It is the Johnson’s Baby Oil. I brought it because it was different then other stuff I have used for my baby and thought that this product will really do some good,

but it just turned out to be a complete mess. After giving my baby a bath before bed I had used the baby oil to moisture her skin so her skin can nice and soft. When I poured it in my hand a lot of oil came out therefore making it a big mess. You have no way of controlling it since it is so watery. Then after cleaning the mess, I had rub it on my baby.

It felt very oily which wasn’t a surprise but I will have to say a little too oily. By just putting a little my baby was still had a greasy feeling to her and it was too much for me. My baby look shiny and I ...

• Johnson's Baby Oil
      wasn’t feeling it at all so I had to remove the access oil from her. What I can say is that the baby oils are affordable and convenient but I don’t like having my baby look very shiny and greasy. It was just a waste of my money and I thought how ridiculous it was to have something like this actually out
      and how there is people out there who buys it. I guess some people do care for it but it was not for me at all.

I am a big fan of Johnson’s products and almost all of my babies skin care products are from Johnson’s, but this is one product I would not buy again. So I would not recommend this to others.

Johnson's Baby Oil
Saba Haider says :

re : What I can say is that the baby oils are affordable and convenient but I don’t like having my baby look very shiny and greasy
Seamed is really better choice…

Alyssa Pare says :

I have used this product on my niece and nephew multiple times. I absolutely love this product The oil helps a lot with cradle cap and any dry skin that your infants or children may be experiencing giving them almost instant relief.
The Johnson’s baby oil isn’t just for babies either I personally use it on myself to help with psoriasis. Its a cheap and affordable way to help treat most dry skin and can be purchased at almost every drug store and local grocery shops A plus to this product is that there is almost no scent and can be used if you have a sensitivity to most scents.

A recommendation to using this product or any oily product is to use after showers and baths and to use with clothing that is able to get stained. Most oils stain clothing. Also, A little goes a long way

rm002 says :

The baby oil is very light and gets absorbed easily into the skin. Massaging the oil well can prevent clothes from getting stained.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 546071180370931/k2311a076/7.6.10