Daniel X: Alien Hunter Graphic Novel  » Books  »
2.5
  • If you want something to read, I would only recommend you pick this up at the library and not buy it, because you might be disappointed with the artwork like I was
  • James Patterson is a good writer, but this graphic novel was not the best I’ve ever read, and the mediocre illustrations do not enhance the story
  • It’s definitely one of those that you may or may not want to read for yourself
  • Still, I can’t recommend this book like I do with my other comics because it’s not that good

• by ReViewMeMedia

I read Daniel X: Alien Hunter Graphic Novel by James Patterson one day while volunteering at my local library. It’s about a boy named Daniel who is an alien, but his superpower is his ability to imagine anything and it will happen.

James Patterson’s first superhero story is a pretty good one. You don’t see a whole lot of heroes

who have the ability to imagine anything and it becomes reality. The story plot is pretty good; Daniel has to eliminate evil aliens who want to wreak havoc all over the place.

While the story is pretty good, the artwork isn’t very good, it has a very strange style to it, and I didn’t like how they illustrated the graphic novel, but the story was still pretty good. If you want something to read, I would only recommend you pick this up at the library and not buy it, because you might be disappointed with the artwork like I was.

James Patterson is a good writer, but this graphic novel was not the best I’ve ever read, and the mediocre illustrations do ...

• Daniel X: Alien Hunter Graphic Novel
      not enhance the story. This is not something I would pay money to buy from a bookstore. It’s definitely one of those that you may or may not want to read for yourself.

Still, I can’t recommend this book like I do with my other comics because it’s not that good. It’s decent and it had a lot of potential,

but the artwork kills the book. If it weren’t for the artwork I would have given this a higher rating. This is definitely one to leave on the shelf and just borrow it from the library.

You can buy Daniel X: Alien Hunter on Amzon.com or at your local book or comic store. I would recommend borrowing it from the library instead.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 176071180310931/k2311a076/7.6.10