Pilfood (Hair Loss Prevention Capsules)  » Medicine  »
  • I know that there are two sizes of boxes, 50 capsules and 90 capsules
  • Now it's time to talk about the price, because the box of 90 capsules is 26 Euro and I think the 50 capsules are worth 17 Euro, and everyone buys what they need the most, but I think the cheapest is the 90 capsules since you'll probably use them all anyway
  • I have to recommend that as for the tablet of the capsules be aware that is a little hard to open because they can break the capsule, and the bad thing is that being broken the product contained inside is a little bitter and does not taste good

• by raisen90

I will talk about a product that I’m taking now, Pilfood. I know that there are two sizes of boxes, 50 capsules and 90 capsules. The latter is the one I’m currently taking.

First I will talk about what the is recommended, and then I will tell you how is working for me. It recommends using the box for two weeks, taking two pills at each meal or 6 capsules per day as treatment to stop the sudden hair loss, and then it tells you to take one pill with each meal daily. And this has to be done for two months.

But on

the recommendation of my pharmacist, he told me to take two capsules daily for breakfast and dinner for example to spread more the vitamins that it provides. Also my pharmacist recommended me to take me two boxes and relaxation time and do this treatment twice a year in March and October, when more hair falls.

I have to say that I had been doing very well because I was not going bald, but when I washed my hair I had a lot of hair falling, and I had to take some medicine. If I tell the truth if you go to the doctor ...

• will prescribe iron pills, and nothing more.

At first, the effect of Pilfood are barely noticeable, I’ve begun to notice them after two months of using the product and the truth is that it’s going well with me.

I have to say that they DON’T make you gain weight!! Which is something many people fear, but in the contraindications of the prospectus it indicates that you can gain weight in rare cases, not my case.

Now it’s time to talk about the price, because the box of 90 capsules is 26 Euro and I think the 50 capsules are worth 17 Euro, and everyone buys

what they need the most, but I think the cheapest is the 90 capsules since you’ll probably use them all anyway.

I have to recommend that as for the tablet of the capsules be aware that is a little hard to open because they can break the capsule, and the bad thing is that being broken the product contained inside is a little bitter and does not taste good. I say this because it has happened to me several times.

Others say that better products have been released but honestly Pilfood works so well that I resist to change it and I’ll continue with it.

Thanks for reading.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 266071180280931/k2311a076/7.6.10