Medi - Temp Head- Neck Therapy Pad  » Health  »
  • Till sometime back my neck pain had been tolerable, but recently I noticed that I had developed a certain kind of stiffness in my neck and this was making it rather uncomfortable for me to move my neck
  • Since I was desperately wishing to get some relief from my neck pain, I decided to this therapy pad almost immediately
  • But the best feature that I really liked about this therapy pad was the fact this pad was ready to use by leaving it in hot water for some time without having to use the microwave oven to heat it

• by rm002

Spending quite a few hours sitting in front of the computer always gave rise to a pain at the back of my neck. Although I did try using pillows behind my back to support my neck and make myself more comfortable on the chair, my neck pain still remained stubborn.

Till sometime back my neck pain had been tolerable, but recently I noticed that I had developed a certain kind of stiffness in my neck and this was making it rather uncomfortable for me to move my neck . So before matters became worse, my mother immediately handed over her Medi - Temp head neck therapy pad - to help me get some relief.

Although I had been using these hot/ cold therapy packs for quite some time and seemed to

be quite satisfied with the results, this therapy pad seemed quite perfect for my neck pain. Medi - Temp head neck therapy pad was basically a premium grade reusable , hypoallergenic, washable hot/ cold gel pack with a specially designed sleeve or cover - perfect for using it on the head or neck.

Since I was desperately wishing to get some relief from my neck pain, I decided to this therapy pad almost immediately. As I lay the warm therapy pad around my neck- wow- the feeling was just great. the feeling of moist heat on my painful neck almost relaxed me completely and made me feel just -comfortable. The soft pillow slip of this gel pack easily draped around my neck and felt just soft. This wrap made me ...

• feel so much at ease that I loved every moment of being in it and almost didn’t want to remove the therapy pad from my neck.

Medi - Temp head neck therapy pad proved to be fantastic. After having used it for just three days while working on the computer),the stiffness in my neck totally healed. What was really nice about using this pad was the fact that it draped around my neck so well, that there was not a moment when I felt suffocated or uncomfortable. The velcro attached on the end of the sleeve just made it easy for me wrap use this wrap snugly around my neck solely according to my comfort level. A great advantage of using this therapy pad was the fact

that this head and neck therapy pad allowed me heal my neck simultaneously while I worked, without having to take out time separately of my hectic and busy schedule. But the best feature that I really liked about this therapy pad was the fact this pad was ready to use by leaving it in hot water for some time without having to use the microwave oven to heat it. This feature really helped me to use this therapy pad more often than I would actually do if I had to heat it in a oven.

A great way to deal with stiff neck, migraines, knee pain or head aches, Medi - Temp head neck therapy pad quite safe to use and helped in getting rid of the pain in a rather economical, simple and effective manner.

christiana alverez says :

I am sorry but I did not see where you buy this product or how much it is in the review. Can you answer those questions please? I have migraines and this could really help if i can find it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 346071180270931/k2311a076/7.6.10