New Skin Antiseptic Liquid Bandage Spray  » Health  »
  • But really impressed me about this liquid spray was the fact that this though it formed a tough covering protective covering on the wound keeping out dirt and germs- it still remained invisible

• by rm002

A few days back as I was walking on the road with my friend, I happened to meet with a minor accident. It so happened that I was walking on my high heeled shoes, the hell of my shoe suddenly broke and I totally lost my balance and fell on the hard surfaced ground only to witness bruises all over my body. For a moment I was in complete shock but the pain all over my body jostled me up and I was left totally blank as to what to do or what not to do.

This is when my friend who was with me during

this incident - immediately pulled out this spray from her purse and just sprayed it around my bruises. As soon as she sprayed it - ouch - it just burned more. The severe pain of the bruises coupled with the stinging sensation almost left me unconscious for a few minutes. But after I woke up- I felt much better and though the pain still remained, I was able to walk my way back home.

My friend had handed me over her spray because she felt I might need it at this time of emergency. It is only during this time that I discovered that this spray was an antiseptic bandage spray called New Skin Antiseptic Liquid Bandage Spray. This liquid bandage spray indeed proved to be blessing in disguise for on that day because I had no kind of help around the house during the day and using this spray on my bruises at least helped me to do the bear minimum necessities.

The next day felt much better -The pain had reduced, the bruises all over my body still hurt. Though I could now use a antiseptic cream from my medical kit - I still preferred using this band- aid spray. Gradually within a week my bruises seemed to heal completely ...

• New Skin Antiseptic Liquid Bandage Spray
      but I must admit that New Skin Antiseptic Liquid Bandage spray - played a pivotal role in helping me return to normal.

This band- aid spray was indeed just wonderful. What made it really easy using it even in the time of severe pain was the fact that it could easily sprayed , not only hard reaching areas but also large areas - with great ease. Since I had bruises all over my hand and legs- just a spray of this liquid antiseptic was enough to keep my wounds covered. But really impressed me about this liquid spray was the fact that this

though it formed a tough covering protective covering on the wound keeping out dirt and germs- it still remained invisible.

This liquid Bandage spray soon became an important ingredient in my medical kit. Everyone in my family especially my naughty kids just loved using it even on the slightest pretension of getting hurt. Compact and portable, this antiseptic spray could be easily stored and proved to be a great aid during my travels.

Though I had gifted a new pack of this liquid spray to my concerned friend , I thanked her profusely for introducing to this wonderful and fantastic product called-New Skin Antiseptic Liquid Bandage spray.

New Skin Antiseptic Liquid Bandage Spray

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 346071180260931/k2311a076/7.6.10