Biolage by Matrix Hydrating Shampoo  » Health  »
  • Not long ago, I decided to give Biolage by Matrix Hydrating Shampoo a try
  • I don't like to wash my hair as often as some do

• by Orrymain

Not long ago, I decided to give Biolage by Matrix Hydrating Shampoo a try. I’ve used Biolage before, but it’s been a while. This is part of their Matrix Essentials line.

One of the reasons I do tend to like Biolage products is that they do not test on animals, which is something I’m quite passionate about. I just don’t believe that we need to be testing any type

of cosmetic product like this one on helpless animals. I cannot justify harming an animal just so my hair can shine. That’s why I seek out shampoos like this. These are the ones I buy versus using a sample of something I’ve been given. I won’t spend money in support of harming animals for something cosmetic.

So, off the animal testing soap box, I do like this shampoo.

• It lathered well, and that was important. My hair was pretty dirty when I tested out this Biolage cleanser, so a good lather was important.

Afterwards, I was impressed. By my view, my hair really did look clean, and it felt clean, too. Like I said, I used this on hair that was extremely dirty at the time, and I only did one application; yet my hair was

very clean. I liked the shine I came away with, though I do think the outcome could be softer. In addition, the clean quality lasted quite a while. I don’t like to wash my hair as often as some do. Of course, I’m not adding chemicals or things to it, either, which would necessitate more frequent shampooing, either.

So, for me, Biolage by Matrix Hydrating Shampoo is a winner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 346071180220831/k2311a076/7.6.10