Hormel Compleats - Chili n’ Mac
  • As a whole, I've enjoyed the meals, even though I see room for improvement on just about all of the them
  • I like chili, but it's something I eat very infrequently

• by Orrymain

Readers of my reviews will know that I’ve slowly been experimenting by trying out the various Hormel Compleats lineup of products. As a whole, I’ve enjoyed the meals, even though I see room for improvement on just about all of the them. Teh latest variety that I’ve tried is their Chili n’ Mac meal.

Hormel Compleats - Chili n’ Mac is comprised of macaroni along with beans & beef in tomato sauce.

That’s pretty much it.

I like chili, but it’s something I eat very infrequently. My mother was a huge chili lover, so I grew up with it, though even then, I only ate it sporadically. In this case, less was more to me. Having it occasionally enhanced the enjoyment, and I more or less feel that away about Hormel Compleats - Chili n’ Mac. I anticipate buying it a ...

• few times a year.

Now it’s important to note that while that’s all I plan on buying it, I would anticipate that chili lovers like my mother would enjoy this product on a regular basis. It was actually very good. I was surprised, in fact, at how much I enjoyed the taste and the mix of the ingredients.

Like all the Hormel Compleats meals, the Chili n’ Mac is ready in just 90

seconds of microwave time. Preparation is limited to puncturing the white plastic cover on the container. You can easily eat this right out of the package tray, too, which means no cleanup, and that’s something else I look for in what I buy.

The product has one service of 270 calories. It’s tasty, and it’s filling. It wasn’t too hot and had a good mixture of beans, beef, and macaroni.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 276071180210831/k2311a076/7.6.10