Edwards Singles Hot Turtle Brownie with Creamy Ice Cream  » Food  »
  • I learned a few things from the package, like that the company has been in operation since 1950 and that each Edwards Singles Hot Turtle Brownie with Creamy Ice Cream is 350 calories
  • Tastewise, the fudge is rich and delicious
  • Unfortunately, they're also expensive, and I have to weigh that against how often I'll purchase them

• by Orrymain

Edwards Singles Hot Turtle Brownie with Creamy Ice Cream was a nice surprise. I’ve been seeing it for a long time at the grocery store and made a spontaneous purchase of it during a recent shopping trip.

The dessert comes two in a package. I really wasn’t sure what I was going to get. I learned a few things from the

package, like that the company has been in operation since 1950 and that each Edwards Singles Hot Turtle Brownie with Creamy Ice Cream is 350 calories.

It’s a simple process of preparation. Just remove the plastic film over the brownie tub, microwave, remove the top to the ice cream cup, and then turn over the cup and push the ice cream to rest ...

• atop the hot brownie.

Now, the ice cream container could be a little easier to push down atop the brownie; that’s the most difficult portion in my opinion. It does push easily, but trying to figure out how to push it down isn’t that simple.

Tastewise, the fudge is rich and delicious. The ice cream cup includes praline pecan and caramel topped ice

cream, and it was a wonderful taste. The brownie and ice cream were quite good and refreshing. Unfortunately, they’re also expensive, and I have to weigh that against how often I’ll purchase them.

However, if you’ve earned yourself a reward, this dessert from Edwards is a great way to treat yourself. If it weren’t for the high pricing, this product would rate a 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 276071180190831/k2311a076/7.6.10