Newman’s Own All Natural Chunky Salsa - Mild
  • Recently, I decided to splurge a bit and instead of using just packets of taco sauce for my homemade tacos, I tried out Newman's Own All Natural Chunky Salsa - Mild
  • I used it with most of my 10 soft tacos, so in retrospect, I think that's right

• by Orrymain

Recently, I decided to splurge a bit and instead of using just packets of taco sauce for my homemade tacos, I tried out Newman’s Own All Natural Chunky Salsa - Mild. As a fan of actor Paul Newman, I have long applauded what his charity organization has done. All profits

and royalties after taxes from all of the Newman’s Own products are donated for educational an charitable purposes.

The first thing that struck me when I actually went to use Newman’s Own All Natural Chunky Salsa - Mild was that it was a little hard to open the lid. It’s a pressure one, and I had to work at it, and then I wasn’t sure if it was closed when storing for future use. That was a little odd for me.

This salsa considers 2 tablespoons to be a serving, and it says it has 14 servings per jar at 10 calories per serving.

• Newman's Own All Natural Chunky Salsa - Mild
      I felt like I had more than 14 servings, but I guess it’s accurate. I used it with most of my 10 soft tacos, so in retrospect, I think that’s right.

The product is made in the USA of natural ingredients that includes diced tomatoes, tomato puree, green chili peppers, green

bell peppers, onions, red bell peppers, black pepper. For me, it tasted pretty good. It added variety and flavor to my tacos, and I was pleased enough with it that I’ll probably buy it again the next time I want salsa.

I like that mild meant mild. It delivered what I wanted it to.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 276071180180831/k2311a076/7.6.10