Tia Rose Flour Tortillas  » Food  »
  • I'm new to preparing tacos at home, so had no clue what the best brand could be
  • It does come in a re-sealable package, though I noticed it wasn't the easiest package to reseal all the time
  • I believe their claim about being #1 because they were tasty to me

• by Orrymain

Tia Rose Flour Tortillas claims to be Mexico’s “#1 tortilla brand.” I bought a package of ten, and it actually came recommended to me by a clerk at the grocery store. I didn’t know what I wanted it and asked him to choose one for me. He actually left the tacos from the shelf and went to the refrigerated section to bring me back these soft taco

tortillas. I’m new to preparing tacos at home, so had no clue what the best brand could be.

The brand purports to have no trans fat, and each tortilla is 150 calories each. It does come in a re-sealable package, though I noticed it wasn’t the easiest package to reseal all the time. It did do the job, though. I had these for quite a while, eating ...

• just a couple at a time. Each tortilla was as tasty as the first one.

Of importance to me is that the Tia Rose Flour Tortillas folded over and held in place fairly well. I feared getting something that would become soggy and break open. I had good success with these. I don’t really know how others prepare their foods and tortillas, but all I did to

these to make them ‘happy me’ meals was heat them on the warmer while I was preparing the ingredients. It worked perfectly.

So, I’m very happy with the Tia Rose Flour Tortillas and the next time I’m in the mood for soft tacos, this is the brand I’ll be buying. I believe their claim about being #1 because they were tasty to me.

Thumbs up to Tia Rose Flour Tortillas.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 276071180170831/k2311a076/7.6.10