Special K Protein Meal Bar - Double Chocolate
2.0
  • Now this Special K Protein Meal Bar - Double Chocolate was a good size bar, and it definitely has a chocolate taste
  • As for being a meal, I think it probably is because it was very filling

• by Orrymain

I’m not the healthiest food eater in the world. In fact, I’m far from it. I’m a persnickety eater, especially with foods that say they are healthy. I need that old school taste that I grew up with. I have, however, found a couple of snack bars that have surprised me and made me think I could eat them and be satisfied. The latest one that I’ve

tried is Special K Protein Meal Bar - Double Chocolate.

Now this Special K Protein Meal Bar - Double Chocolate was a good size bar, and it definitely has a chocolate taste. However, overall, it just didn’t have the quality that made me even contemplate buying this product.

Special K is a good brand, but I’m not that fond of their cereal, either. My father used to buy it regularly, so I ...

• had it growing up and just very sporadically over the years.

This bar is both naturally and artificially flavored, per the package. Maybe that’s a bad idea. The result is 10 grams of protein and 10 grams of fiber. They are considered meal replacements, but I need a tastier meal. As a chocolate lover, the chocolate wasn’t bad. It’s just that it didn’t mix well with the other

ingredients.

Here’s how I feel about the Special K Protein Meal Bar - Double Chocolate. If I were stranded somewhere, I’d eat it, but if I have a choice between this protein bar and my regular diet, I’m going with the regular. I’m glad I tried it, but it just didn’t work for me, taste wise. As for being a meal, I think it probably is because it was very filling.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 276071180160831/k2311a076/7.6.10