Olive Garden Italian Cuisine Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
8133 Leesburg Pike, Vienna, VA 22182
  • When ever I think of an Italian restaurant, I think of Olive Garden
  • When we got to the restaurant, I learned that with our main dish, we would get bread and a choice of soup or salad
  • It was warm and salty, good enough for me to eat more but I did not find it amazing or very delicious
  • Just sweet enough, and I also got frequent refills, which I like
  • Overall, I would recommend Olive Garden as an average dinner of Italian cuisine for a week day

• by kirbystar7

When ever I think of an Italian restaurant, I think of Olive Garden. I even thought of Olive Garden before I actually ate at the restaurant itself thanks to its many commercials, making it perhaps the most well known Italian restaurant in the United States. My friend and I had just finished a long day of shopping at Tysons Corner Mall and we decided that we were craving Italian cuisine. We were deciding between several restaurants near by in the area and we ultimately chose Olive Garden because their prices seemed to be most reasonable.

When we got to the restaurant, I learned that with our main dish, we would get bread and a choice of soup or salad. I decided to go with the salad.

The salad was decent.

I do not remember any thing particularly special about it, it was fine. The bread was also fine. It was warm and salty, good enough for me to eat more but I did not find it amazing or very delicious.

The sweet tea that I ordered was pretty good. Just sweet enough, and I also got frequent refills, which I like. There were several choices but I decided that I would go with a common dish that I’ve had several times before in order to be safe.

I love to eat chicken fettuccine alfredo when ever I go to an Italian restaurant and that night would not be any different. My friend got the Chicken Marsala, which I have never tried. When ...

• my dish arrived, I noticed that I was given much more than I was going to be able to eat that night.

I found this to be great because then I would be able to pack the remaining food I could not finish home in order to eat later on. I was also given a decent amount of chicken, which I was pleased about. I often complain about the amount of meat I am given at a restaurant but Olive Garden seemed to give me enough.

The pasta tasted very good. I have had better, but I could see from my night that Olive Garden is more of a generic Italian restaurant. It was not exactly a place I would want to go for a special

occasion but it seemed good enough for an average day.

My dish was thirteen dollars, and decent price for dinner. My friend and I decided to order dessert to finish off the night. Olive Garden had a stand up menu featuring a dessert shot special, three mini dessert cups of different kinds for around six to seven dollars.

We ordered the limoncello, the tiramisu, and the chocolate cake mini desserts. Again, I found the dessert to be satisfactory, but not amazing. Overall, I would recommend Olive Garden as an average dinner of Italian cuisine for a week day.

I did not find it to be particularly special. I am thinking that I may not actually eat here as often with better Italian restaurants in my area.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 76071179950831/k2311a076/7.6.10