Bold 2 in 1 Gel Clothes Washing Liquid
  • This is one of the best clothes washing liquids/gels I have used as it even gets my whites so white that I often do not bother using the whitening treatment that I usually use
  • This is more convenient than using the actual lid to measure the gel
  • I noticed how bright my colours look and also the whites come out really white considering I have not added any whitener

• by jeanne71

Bold 2 in 1 Gel is absolutely brilliant at cleaning and it leaves my clothes looking really bright and clean. This is one of the best clothes washing liquids/gels I have used as it even gets my whites so white that I often do not bother using the whitening treatment that I usually use.

I have a big, 667ml white plastic bottle that is in a rounded shape and it stands on its base which is a purple, flip-top lid. Ingeniously, at the tip of the rounded bottle is a detachable measuring cup.

It has a little bucket within that which you are supposed to fill completely with the gel for a usual, full load of washing. You fill that little cup and then place it in the washer, at the back, on top of your washing. When the wash is done, you just take the container out of the washer and fit it back to the tip of the bottle. This is more convenient than using the actual lid to measure the gel.

The results really are brilliant. I noticed how bright my colours look ...

• and also the whites come out really white considering I have not added any whitener. I can even get away with mixing a few (well-washed) colours together and they do not run and just look really clean. As for stains, I did have to use a separate stain remover for more stubborn stains but I do not expect a washing gel to really get rid of stubborn stains. (For stains, I tend to use Kim and Aggie’s tip of rubbing in a bit of concentrated washing up liquid onto the stain before putting
        it into your wash and that does the trick.)

As for the softener and freshener, I would say this works as well as using a separate fabric conditioner so I am saving on money as well. The advert claims that the fresh smell lasts for 12 hours – well, I am not sure about that but everything does come out smelling naturally fresh and the freshness does last. My clothes feel just as soft and conditioned as when I use a separate conditioner.

This is an excellent clothes washing gel that really gets clothes clean and smelling fresh.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 536071179910831/k2311a076/7.6.10