Phoebe Cakes
  • I had seen this online food bakery at a blog and was curious to try it out, since the baker's menu had unique flavours such as Spicy Surprise, which consisted of spicy chocolate cookies with peppers, and red velvet cookies, which seemed so delicious judging by the photos
  • The cookies were unfortunately really small, I could only have 2 bites and the whole thing would be finished
  • This is the best cookie with cream cheese filling I have ever tasted in my life, and I vowed to order this again, although they were in small bite-sized pieces, they were perfect for an afternoon snack, it was thick however, and eating 2 pieces actually filled me up a little bit

• by jbs

I had seen this online food bakery at a blog and was curious to try it out, since the baker’s menu had unique flavours such as Spicy Surprise, which consisted of spicy chocolate cookies with peppers, and red velvet cookies, which seemed so delicious judging by the photos!

I had contacted the seller and had ordered 1 order of red velvet cookies and 1 order of spicy surprise. I first wanted to try it out by ordering small single orders so to test if they would pass my standards. I was so excited on tasting my orders; orders would have to be placed 3 days in advance and I couldn’t wait for the 3 days to pass! As I had my chauffeur pick up the goodies at her place,

I rushed to the door when my chauffeur brought the goodies to the table.

I peeked at a plastic box which out peeked the cute red velvet cookies! They were priced at $3.8 per half dozen, and I had found this too expensive, however I still ordered this one because it tasted promising! I hadn’t tasted a red velvet cookie and yet was dying to know what it tasted like! The cookies were unfortunately really small, I could only have 2 bites and the whole thing would be finished! The taste was really compensated though, the red velvet cookie was not really bright red as that would suggest lots of red food coloring, it was dark, beet red, and inside there were delicious cream-cheese filling! This is the best ...

• cookie with cream cheese filling I have ever tasted in my life, and I vowed to order this again, although they were in small bite-sized pieces, they were perfect for an afternoon snack, it was thick however, and eating 2 pieces actually filled me up a little bit. They were small, but thick and creamy.

I had tasted the chocolate surprise next. These were really thin but in a big circle. It’s price was also cheaper compared to the red velvet cookies, valued at only $1.8 for half a dozen cookies, these cookies had such an exotic taste that I had almost finished the whole half dozen in just one seating! There were hints of cinnamon, cayenne peppers, black peppers, and chocolate in the cookie, and mixed together they

are so delicious! The cookie was thin and soft, newly-baked, and the crumbs did not easily fall off as other cookies do, this flavor is so unique that I vowed to order this again at the next batch.

She has more goodies on her menu that I need to try out yet, and soon! She offers quality products at a price that is reasonable, whenever she does have pricey products, rest assured that your tastebuds will get your money’s worth because you will keep ordering for more! To order, you can visit her website at phoebecakes.i.ph and just text her, she is very friendly and does respond as soon as she can, just make sure to place your orders 3 days in advance and test out all her goodies!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 276071179890831/k2311a076/7.6.10