Pout Plump Lip Gloss  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this Pout Plump Lip Gloss, it only had just one shade, which was pinkish in color
  • I don't recommend this product for kids or teens since the plumpiness can make them feel weird, it does feel kind of sore and swollen but if you're used to the feeling then go ahead

• by jbs

I am scared of botox and will never have the thing injected in any part of my body, as natural as I want to remain and happy with my looks, I only count on collagen lipsticks and collagen lip gloss to attain a natural non-trout pout.

I bought this Pout Plump Lip Gloss, it only had just one shade, which was pinkish in color. The tube is only 10 ml and is a lip gloss tube.

When I applied it on my lips primarily as a lip gloss, the gloss itself was sheer and glossy, with tiny glitters that shimmered like crystals on my lips, the texture was quite sticky, it wasn’t moist, it was actually quite pasty, and it doesn’t dry on your lips, it just stays there. I was careful not to press my lips together because the stickiness just worsens, it doesn’t disappear, it only got more sticky. You can try applying lipstick over it with a shade similar to this so it

can lessen the stickiness, and it worked just fine with me. This looks good on any light-colored shirts and is perfect for summer season!

My lips were now experiencing a feeling of fullness, it had plumped up my lips and now my upper lip was thick and was almost 1/3 the size of my bottom lip, I had a nice plumpy pout that looked natural just by applying this lip gloss.

The color is not too bad either. When applied it gives your lips a fresh tint, it looks just like a fresh pink rose that had been plucked from the bushes and it doesn’t have an intense bold color. This shade is somehow like what pinup girls in the olden times use. It was innocent but pretty at the same time. It does give your lips great color without attracting too much attention. You will have great looking lips with a pout that doesn’t look too obvious, just natural. The whole effect is glossy, pouty,

• and kind of glittery all at the same time. It does look like your mouth had been applied with shimmery lip gloss but not a plump lip gloss.

I have tried applying this over certain lipsticks and in some cases it looked hideous altogether, while in some cases they blended perfectly well, I guess you would just have to pick the right shade to put this over with, do not pick colors that are dark red or dark brown, just pick pinkish hues, dark or light just as long as they are more of the pink side, then they will mix perfectly.

Since the lip gloss is sticky, I had a hard time rinsing it off as it stuck on my fingers, and stuck on the tissue. What I usually do is wipe my lips with lots of cotton wads and Pond’s Cold Cream and my lips do get sore from being rubbed roughly. At one instance did I dab my lips that the tissue stuck on

my lips and I had to pull out pieces of Kleenex! This was so sticky that I just roughly rinse my mouth with water when I want to clean the stuff off my mouth! It doesn’t dry so the gooey feeling is still on your lips, but the puffiness is already gone.

I don’t recommend this product for kids or teens since the plumpiness can make them feel weird, it does feel kind of sore and swollen but if you’re used to the feeling then go ahead. This is a great product but had it been less sticky or even not sticky at all, I would have used it all the time. It is so easy to apply on but it doesn’t make it a good product because it’s hard to rinse off. I do want to use it but the thought of it’s being sticky while rinsing makes me cringe. This would have been a great product, I do still rate this a 7 though.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316071179880831/k2311a076/7.6.10