Loreal Visible Eye Lift: Concealer
0.5
  • Up front and honest I think this product is a huge let down, a waste of time, and a waste of money
  • I know know with other cover good products I can do something about it but that is the mind set I was in and I know others are in who buy this
  • Now you consider you have to use triple and it is a little expensive bottle you basically have a huge waste of money on your hands

• by makeithappen

What ever you do please do not buy Loreal Visible Eye Lift Concealer in neutral 181. Up front and honest I think this product is a huge let down, a waste of time, and a waste of money. Please keep reading but hear me you will hate this product as much as I did. The only person this product might work on is a ghost. Seriously it doesn’t do what it says it will and its expensive and just a big scam as far as concealers go. Who ever thought of this over at Loreal needs to be fired.

Why oh why do I hate this product, let me count the ways! First of all this product is targeted at females like me who have dark circles under their eyes and hate it. Those

of us who have accepted we might not be able to do anything about it but conceal it. I know know with other cover good products I can do something about it but that is the mind set I was in and I know others are in who buy this. We conceal to defeated and just try to cover up.

I think this is the most pathetic product ever made so it gets a 1. If i could I would give it a negative ten just because it is such a pathetic product that is out there to pray on defeated females just so someone out there can make a profit. Shame on you loreal. Please stick to hair color if your going to be like that.

This product is said to be a neutralizer.

• You dot it on under your eyes and then put on make up and it is suppose to brighten the look under your eyes to make the circles look darker. Only it doesn’t really do that. This color is actually white as white gets. Trust me I am about the pales person I know and I still think it is too white. I have to use triple the amount suggested to get it to brighten my dark spots but then it looks freaky and unnatural. The only reason you might look like that is to go to a costume party.

Now you consider you have to use triple and it is a little expensive bottle you basically have a huge waste of money on your hands. I could go to a dollar store and

buy crayons that would make my eyes look better than that. I really think this is just one of those products they have to make money. It doesn’t work and I feel hugely let down that Loreal would even put there name on this products. I mean they have other really great products. So why prey on females who are already self conscious just to make a few more bucks off of us.

Please don’t fall for this product or at the very least not neutralizer 181. Don’t buy it because you will regret it. Maybe if we all stop buying it they will take it off the market and reformulate something that works. If they want us as customers make them work for it. Don’t let them do it through trickery and schemes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316071179740831/k2311a076/7.6.10