Vitality Mineral Complex with Calcium  » Health  »
  • Now I will be honest that this is one of the best mineral complexes and calcium supplements
  • I think we should start early on calcium supplements
  • That is wonderful because I know how hard it can be to find vegetarian supplements and how expensive that can be
  • My thinking is that it is important to consider these things young when you still have control

• by makeithappen

Vitality Mineral Complex with Calcium is another one of those supplements that you can not buy in the store. It is sold by Mellaluca who are on the cutting edge of vitamin technology. The technology they use in this compliment is called Property Fructose Compounding. Basically that means that this pill is designed to absorb in to your body and be used for building healthy teeth and bones. You will not lose much of this to kidney functioning either. That is very important because vitamins that just wash right through you before you absorb it really don’t do any one any good. I really do swear by this supplement.

I really like that this pill can be a total mineral supplement with out having to take a whole bunch of different pills.

i don’t like taking to many pills at once because I forget and it becomes to cumbersome. So a complex like this rates highly with me because it is so much easier to manage.

Now I will be honest that this is one of the best mineral complexes and calcium supplements. And I will be honest that it is expensive. However for a woman who is trying to prevent or slow bone loss it is essential to spend the extra money on a supplement if it really works. And this one does. This supplement is a fantastic way to get what you need to fight or prevent osteoporosis. I feel that to many of us young women do not take that seriously enough and by the time we do it is ...

• to late. I think we should start early on calcium supplements.

This is a good supplement because it not only has vitamin D and Calcium but it also has magnesium and phosphorus. Our body needs both of those. It also has a few natural herbs to help permote bone and teeth wellness. Something out that is note worthy about this pill is that it is a vegetarian supplement. That is wonderful because I know how hard it can be to find vegetarian supplements and how expensive that can be. If you are a vegetarian you need to be extra aware of what you intake. I feel this is a perfect supplement for any kind of a diet even a vegetarian one.

I think that this should be a staple in any woman’s medicine

cabinet. Although it is a fine mineral supplement for men as well. As they age they also need bone and teeth support. My thinking is that it is important to consider these things young when you still have control. But even if you start late and have to battle bone loss this supplement is going to be a key component for that battle. I am raving on this because I really believe that spending the money on Vitality can save a person a lot of pain and suffering. It is so important to decide what your life is worth before it is too late. I do not mean to nag I just think it is so important to help others learn from mistakes that have been so harmful to so many people.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 346071179700831/k2311a076/7.6.10