Megadeth - I’ll Be There (Song)  » Music  »
1.5
  • I remember Risk being a bad record but I honestly didn’t remember it being this bad, this track is not an accurate representation of Megadeth at all and I’d recommend staying far away from it, terrible song

• by Grimmy101

I’ll Be There is a song by Megadeth which appears on their record Risk. I’ll Be There starts off with a very fast guitar riff which really is just noise at an extremely frantic tempo before leading into a synthesizer part which actually sort of has an Eastern sound to it.

A clean guitar and a distorted guitar also come in, but thus far I’ll be honest and admit that this track does not strike

me as being Megadeth at all.

Mustaine comes in with the vocals after about thirty minutes and his characteristic tone is really the only thing that would actually convince me that this is Megadeth because the music certainly doesn’t sound like the band, and I don’t mean just because it doesn’t sound like thrash metal, the sound of the song really doesn’t strike me as Megadeth.

Mustaine’s vocal melody in both the verse and chorus ...

• of this song strikes me as nothing special at all and I really don’t like his tone on this track, partially because of how many studio dubs he’s singing along with and it sounds as if his voice was pretty heavily edited as well.

I will admit that as the track progresses the song does start to sound a bit more like Megadeth, although not as much as I would hope, and Mustaine’s vocal melody

is somewhat catchy but it honestly strikes me as trying to be catchy which isn’t good at all.

The parts of this song seem like they were just randomly pasted together and overall it just doesn’t seem very well put together.

I remember Risk being a bad record but I honestly didn’t remember it being this bad, this track is not an accurate representation of Megadeth at all and I’d recommend staying far away from it, terrible song.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 146071179430731/k2311a076/7.6.10