Moulinex Duo Grill afm 441 (Microwave)  » Electronics  »
  • Moulinex Microwave afm Duo Grill 441 is one of the most expensive microwaves on the market, but also the one which gives the best result on the long run
  • Everything I needed I found it in this Moulinex Doo Grill
  • It is convenient to have it very clean so that the flavor of a food does not change
  • I recommend it because it is also a quality brand and has never given me any problems

• by BCastle

Our old microwave was a Moulinex, and it gave us a great result, for many years, but got old, so we had no hesitation in renewing the microwave for the same brand.

This microwave is fantastic, and very versatile.

Moulinex Microwave afm Duo Grill 441 is one of the most expensive microwaves on the market, but also the one which gives the best result on the long run.

It has a capacity of 22 liters, an output of 850 W and the power of 1100 W grill reaches into high gear. It is a good microwave for home.

There is nothing cheap. It cost me 150 euros. For considerably less you can find more common microwaves. I spent 150 euros in this microwave because I was looking for a quick microwave, which could heat up quickly

and did not have to be waiting an eternity to be put ready for use. In the morning I’m always in a hurry and I have the habit of heating the coffee the previous day in a jar in the microwave. I do not like throwing things away.

Everything I needed I found it in this Moulinex Doo Grill. Good performance, better design, and still it has not been damaged despite how much I use it.

It’s a microwave that is very easy to use, also for husbands and couples not so goo in the kitchen too. Here you put the food you and know when to stop you without having to be there waiting for it . Perfectly estimated cooking time required for each food.

White on the outside and grey on the inside ...

• You most clean it frequently (I clean it after making a meal, although I use a tray to put on the plate and it does not get dirty at all). In any case, even if you let ir stay overnight the dirt is not seen that much. It is convenient to have it very clean so that the flavor of a food does not change.

I have no need to use the pan or oven, I leave food in the fridge and I have only to heat the microwave and depending on the food is a program or other: auto defrost (to thaw fish or vegetables, but I never use it ) auto cook (which is the difference with a regular microwave, with food that’s hot as an oven that not only from

outside) and self crousty (ideal for pizza or empanadas, so it does not become crisp and know better).

Ninety percent of the use that I give is to make pizzas and variants. And they look great, I got them right to the point, and now all I get is crispy and cooked to perfection without burning.

The other things I cook in the microwave are some vegetables or dishes that are cooked or heated depending on the function I need for each of them, and the result is excellent, better than the oven or than the old type of microwaves.

The truth is that I am delighted with this microwave, is perfect for people who do not like cooking, like me. I recommend it because it is also a quality brand and has never given me any problems.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 166071179350731/k2311a076/7.6.10